Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Five Charmed Facts

Fact #1: Charmed was written with the intent of being a stand alone. I had no desire to make it into a series. My readers made me do it.

Fact #2: "Manang" is Man + Angel = Manang

Fact #3: I wrote Charmed over four years ago and went back less than a year ago and REwrote most of it.

Fact #4: I found all the names of the Manangs in a baby name book. I also found Urian in a book, but I don't remember which one.

Fact #5: The original ending was much different than the current. Creed died by taking a Sacrificial Oath to give his life essence to Luke, who was also dying. Taryn would have lost them both if he hadn't. Always selfless, that was Creed. By doing that, Luke lived and also had a part of Creed with him. Taryn never had to choose; she got to have a piece of both of them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I like that ending too! I think this book would have been great as a stand alone. I haven't read Charmed Again yet but have it on my kindle as one of the next to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read it and see what the book is like..Great Giveaway..Thanks!!Tina M

    ReplyDelete