Shirletta Armstrong at www.shirleyisnotmyname.blogspot.com tagged me for this and I will tag two authors after me.
1. What is the working title of your next book?
Take Care, Sara
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
I wanted to write a story about how a person would be when they blamed themself for something that was ultimately out of their control and how they learned to heal and move on from it.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
4. What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
Sara = Anne Hathaway, Lincoln = Matt Davis
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Holding on isn't holding on; it's letting go.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
I started writing this years ago and set it aside. I'd say for actual writing time (and I'm not done yet, but close) it's taken roughly four months so far.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I wouldn't. It's mine.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
That "what if" question we writers always have in our heads. I do, anyway.
10. What else about the book might pique the reader's interest?
I wrote it, therefore it's AWESOME. That's all you need to know.
Two authors to check out after me. Their Next Big Thing posts will be two weeks from today: Eric Johnson at www.ALifeinAfterWorld.com and Melissa Stevens at http://melissastevens.us